A condom that fits properly will make sex safer, plus heighten pleasure for you both.
Do you dislike condoms because they slip off or bunch up and feel baggy? Don’t discard condoms all together. Instead, know your problem is common and the solution is simple: you need a smaller, tighter fitting condom.
Few people know that condoms come in three basic sizes- small, medium and large. Wearing the correct size will improve sensitivity dramatically.
Unfortunately, condom size options at your local grocery or drug store are limited and rarely offer smaller fit or in-between sizes. That’s why Melissa White, CEO of Lucky Bloke, is here to help you navigate the best small condom options available.
Not sure what condom size you fit? Use this simple trick to determine your condom size. All you need is an erection and a toilet paper roll!
This article was originally published on YourTango.com
MELISSA WHITE | LuckyBloke.com
Got a question for the Lucky Bloke Condom Experts? Let us answer it so you can concentrate on having the hottest sex possible!
Today, we bring you 5 of the Best Condoms for Small Penises.
Dear Lucky Bloke,
My guy is a great lover with a smaller sized penis. We want to practice safe sex, however most of the condoms we’ve tried, either feel too baggy or actually slip off. What would you recommend? – Signed Looking for Options.
You and your partner are hardly alone. This is one of the most common questions we receive. Not only is it rarely talked about, but very few conventional retailers carry the great condoms that a less “endowed” lover requires.
Pretty crazy though, when you learn that 35% of men (yes 35%!) actually, require a smaller – more tailored fit – condom. Most people who don’t enjoy condoms or experience discomfort (i.e., slipping and sliding) are simply wearing the wrong size condom.
Using a premium condom that fits properly will make your experience safer – not to mention much more enjoyable – allowing you both to focus on what’s really important: giving and receiving pleasure.
Luckily, there are tons of sexy options for people who require condoms with a smaller, more tailored fit.
1. Caution Wear Iron Grip Condoms This condom offers the snuggest slimmest fit currently available in the US. Featuring an ultra-smooth silicone-based lubricant, a classic shape, and a tighter fit, this is the go-to condom for men who demand the security of a more tailored condom without compromising on performance.
2. Glyde Slimfit Condoms This state of the art slimfit condom is designed to maximize pleasure for both partners. Ultrathin without compromising on durability, this is a tailored and comfortable premium condom for the connoisseur who prefers a more secure fit and wants to support a company that is sex positive, fair trade, and vegan certified.
3. RSFU Mamba Condoms Imported from Sweden, the Mamba features a snugger, more tailored condom for a wonderfully close fit. Its contoured pleasure shape adds to sensation. Lubricated with silicone, adding to their overall soft and silky feel.
4. Lifestyles Snugger Fit Condoms Shorter and narrower than your standard condom, these are ultrasensitive and designed to deliver the added stimulation with low latex scent. Lubricated for extra glide and enhanced enjoyment, the contoured head offers increased sensation and sensitivity while the tailored shaft offers a secure fit.
5. Lifestyles 3Sum Condoms Triple the pleasure – truly! This is the perfect for anyone looking for a condom that’s both textured and slim-fit. The 3Sum offers enjoyable ribs at the head and stimulating studs strategically placed along the shaft. Add the pleasure shape to the extra texture and you have triple pleasure, indeed! A shorter and narrower condom, the contoured head offersincreased sensation and sensitivity while the tailored shaft offers a secure fit.
6. The FC2 Female Condom is a great alternative for women no matter what what level of endowment her partner brings to bed. Made of a strong, thin and flexible nitrile sheath, it has a flexible inner ring for easy insertion and is absolutely latex-free. A sexy note: nitrile is a heat sensitive material that warms up and adheres to the vaginal walls during sex, leading to a more natural, pleasurable feeling for both partners.
Further, the FC2 is the only NON-LATEX option that is available for couples, regardless of penis size. In fact, as there is no other LATEX FREE option for couples requiring SMALLER condoms, kudos to FC2 for providing a much needed solution. The FC2 is also a fantastic option for men who have difficulty maintaining an erection when using condoms. All in all it is a great condom to have in any woman’s sexy arsenal.
For more of the best small, snugger, and more tailored condom options, please visit The Condom Review.com. Where we offer our ultra fabulous Ultimate Smaller Condom Sampler. Filled with all of the fantastic options you’ll need when exploring the very best in the world of smaller condoms.
Got a question? Email us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to assist!