Which Lubes Are Safe to Use With Condoms?
Lubrication isn’t something everyone considers carefully when it comes to safer sex. However, being prepared and having a favorite lube on hand can greatly increase pleasure. After this video, you should be assured you’re using the correct lube for your safety and play.
In this video, Oh Megan discusses her favorite subject of lubes and tells us that:
- Water based or silicon based lubes (and hybrids of each) are safe to use with latex and non-latex condoms.
- Water based lubricants can easily be found at the supermarket. However, you may have to step outside of the supermarket to find premium lubes (here are some high quality lube samplers).
- Megan recommends silicon-based Gun Oil and Pink for safer sex (not to be used with silicon-based toys!).
- Oil-based lubricants are fantastic for non-condom use such as hand jobs or anal stimulation but that they can’t be used for vagina stimulation.
- A great oil-based recommendations is Stroke 29 that changes consistency around the 29th stroke and makes the hand feel like the real deal.
- You shouldn’t use any oils you find around the home like massage oil or cooking oil with latex because it increases the chance of breakage.
- Don’t just go with the cheapest lube, look for positive consumer reviews.
This video was originally posted here
BY MEGAN ANDELLOUX | ohMegan.com
MEGAN ANDELLOUX is a Clinical Sexologist and certified Sexuality Educator, listed on Wikipedia as one of the top sexuality educators in America, her innovative education programs, writing, social media presence, and ambitious speaking schedule has made her one of America’s most recognized and sought-after experts in the growing field of sexual pleasure, health, and politics.
Follow Megan on twitter @HiOhMegan